Kennolyn Camps are located in California in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Our campers and staff return year after year. Many recall their experiences here as among the most meaningful in their lives. Ask them, and they’ll tell you that Kennolyn is far more than just a camp. It’s a community, a sentiment, a state of mind, a lifetime of memories.
PLEASE APPLY IF:
- you are at least 18 years old and eligible to work in the US (international applicants please reach out to Camp America. IENA or Camp Leaders)
- you are available early June-mid August
- you have completed a minimum of one year of college (or have equivalent experiences/life skills)
- you love the outdoors
- you want to make new friends from all over the world
- you have a positive outlook and a phenomenal sense of humor
- you have a strong work ethic
- you are hardworking, energetic, motivated and adaptable
- you are work well under pressure
- you have a big heart and love working with children!
AM I THE RIGHT FIT FOR KENNOLYN CAMPS?
We work and play hard. Do you have an outstanding work ethic? Do you love working with children? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you may be what we are looking for. Feel free to look at our website and submit an online application if you meet the minimum requirements. (Eligible to work in the US, have completed one year of college or job experience by June 2024, over the age of 18 by June 2024)
At Kennolyn a counselor or staff member is a well-rounded individual who can deal with anything they are given that day. We train our staff to become lifeguards and archery instructors etc. but what we look for every single day is that person who is driven by excellence
You may or may not come in with a lot of previous experience in the camp realm, but if you are a determined and compassionate individual who is not afraid to be a positive role model for our campers then we'd definitely like to hear from you.